Monday, July 5, 2021

THBUB YATOA MAFUNZO YA HAKI ZA BINADAMU NA UTAWALA BORA KWA MADIWANI WA MANISPAA YA TABORA

Wahe. Madiwani wa Manispaa ya Tabora wakifuatilia mafunzo juu ya Haki za Binadamu na Utawala Bora yaliyoendeshwa na Maafisa wa THBUB katika ukumbi wa Manispaa hiyo tarehe 05/07/2021
Bi Rukia Said Manduta (Katibu Tawala Msaidizi (M) Tabora) akifungua mafunzo ya madiwani kuhusu Haki za Binadamu na Utawala Bora katika ukumbi wa Manispaa ya Tabora tarehe 05/07/2021. Kulia Ni Mhe. Ramadhan Kapela (Meya wa Manispaa ya Tabora) na kushoto ni Ndugu Mbwana Mussa ( Mkurugenzi Msaidizi wa THBUB)
Mkurugenzi Msaidizi wa THBUB, Bw. Mbwana Mussa akimkaribisha mgeni rasmi kwa ajili ya kufungua mafunzo kwa madiwani juu ya Haki za Binadamu na Utawala Bora katika ukumbi wa Manispaa ya Tabora tarehe 05/07/2021
Afisa Tawala (W) Nzega, Bw. Charles Makwaya akifungua mafunzo juu ya Haki za Binadamu na Utawala Bora kwa madiwani katika ofisi za Halmashauri hiyo tarehe 06/07/2021. Kuliani kwake Ni Mwanasheria wa Halmashauri na kushotoni Ni Mkurugenzi Msaidizi wa THBUB, Bw. Mbwana Mussa na Mwenyekiti wa Halmashauri Bi. Belbara Kasindi Makono.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Country Members

    Imagine I started to write online 30 years ago. That's when the first "Website" was founded. Can you imagine the amount of friction and difficulties I faced when I started writing online decades ago? First, I create a website. Next, I probably had to convince people to buy computers, so they could check out my website doesn’t sound like much fun to me.
    Now let's look at how the journey might look like if I get started today it takes me less than five minutes to create a writer profile on platforms like Medium, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Integral or Sub stack, and you're instantly ready to publish my work.
    These platforms are designed to make it stupidly easy to create compelling stories. Plus, they give you access to huge audiences that already exist. Millions of readers visit Medium to find stories to read. Heck, they even pay to read your stories if you publish them behind the pay wall.
    Do I see how easy writing online? Can be Jordan Nyembe? Yet, most people are afraid of getting started. But here's the thing: It's as easy as it can get. 2023 is already being referred to as the year of "creator millionaires" because the industry is booming like never before. This is my year to give it a shot and see how far I can go. Maybe you'll realize writing online is just not the right thing for me.
    But what if it is? What if you’ll start to share my message, ideas, or experiences online, and you’ll end up reaching thousands of people every day? What if my readers *love* your work, and I’ll end up making an extra $500, $1,000, or $2,000 per month by doing something I’ll enjoy? What if I end up building a genuine community of people who love and appreciate my work? What if writing online helps me quit your soul-sucking job and finally does what you love for a living?!
    All of this is possible. I've seen it happen with countless writers I've worked with over the past three years. Now it's my turn Jordan Nyembe Here's the deal: You and I meet up for 5 days, so I can show you how to write online, grow your audience with ease, and confidently monetize our work.
    You'll learn all of that in live workshops starting on Monday. Plus, you'll be invited to a private community full of like-minded writers who're on the same journey, so I can support each other and grow together. Sound good?!
    Big love from my screen to yours,

    Sincerely,
    JORDAN ERNEST NYEMBE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sir,

    RE: WHAT RECOVERY DO THE SETTLEMENTS PROVIDE      


    I, Jordan Ernest Nyembe, I’m Claiming four Subject works described in Category C Works and already signed to the Settlement agreement on Dated 31 of September 2005 with Claim File Number 100890 which provided by the Claims Administrator who is the Garden City Group, Inc.,

    My Claims File was awarded the payments of US$ 7.41 in 2016 and as well as the Second Contribution Settlement Payment of US$ 5.83 which not fit for me to make News Literacy Project!

    And again, I’m only asking for US$ 44, 000.00 for the Settlements provide for a recovery of US$ 92, 400, 000.00 (although if you can give more, I’d certainly appreciate it!) It may not seem like a lot, but if everyone contributes. It will go a long way toward helping us beat back the threat to my News Literacy Project and Innovation of my Housing Investment Planning.



    Thank you very much for considering this request.  

    Sincerely,



    ………………………………...
    JORDAN ERNEST NYEMBE
    CLAIMANT
    DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA

    ReplyDelete